We, Core Financial Paraplanning, confirm that we are aware of our obligations under the GDPR.
We confirm that we have reviewed our internal processes and have implemented a plan to ensure that we have met such obligations since 25 May 2018.
We acknowledge that you need assurances from us regarding our information security procedures and the technical and organisational measures we have in place to protect any personal data we process.
We have set out a short description of our procedures and mechanisms below:
- Each Adviser receives an annually signed Confidentiality Statement.
- Each Adviser receives an annually signed Non-Advising Declaration.
- Each Adviser receives a copy of our Terms and Conditions annually.
- Clear Desk Policy in all offices, which are locked when not in use.
- Full encryption on all devices used.
- All data held securely in ‘The Cloud’.
- Documentation disposed of confidentially.
- GDPR GAP Analysis in place.